Monday, July 28, 2014

All Good Things Must Come To An End: Just Kidding, RELOAD!

Hello All!

It has been a couple months since my last submission. For these and all the other sins of my life I ask for forgiveness. With the Catholic humor aside, I wanted to say "I'm Back!" and I am ready to bring this monster back to life.

An update on the past couple months. As some of you may know, I was on a temporary hiatus due to a change in careers in my professional life. I have exchanged the glamor of a shipping facility for the fast-paced delirium of, get ready for it, an office job. For the first three months, I was stuck between the two, waking up at 6 in the morning, working 18 hours a day, then hitting the hay at around 12 at night. So, needless to say, I was preoccupied as hell as I made the transition. Now, I am back to one job which is during the day instead of at night as I have done for the past 7 years.

As for my current job, I am on a team that designs the lot plans for subdivisions and ensures that certain model homes will fit on their desired plots of land. Putting that $32,000 Degree to work finally!

Anyhow, rambling about my personal life aside, let's get on to a little more of the meat of the reason you all are here.

While my activity on this blog has been virtually nil, I have none-the-less tried to maintain my knowledge of firearms and the politics that have been surrounding them lately. Things such as the recent repeal of the Washington D.C. Gun Ban legislation, the not-so-recent NRA Annual Meetings (which I have a small number of photos to share from) and recent events that have occurred close to my home (within a block radius as a matter of fact) that have helped reaffirm the importance of firearm ownership and personal security, especially for those of us who find ourselves in declining areas.

All of these subjects will be dealt with, in addition to more Firearm Reviews and Gear research, moving forward.

Also, I would like to welcome any new followers to this blog and reaffirm that any questions you have, feel free to ask. If I don't know the answer, I will find out!

Until Next Time, Remember: Just because you are busy, just because you have many things on your plate, don't let your trigger finger get relaxed. Drill yourself every day. Dry Fire Exercises. Drawing and Aiming (with the gun unloaded of course) and get creative with how you carry your weapon and how you hide it around your house. God Bless Our America!

No comments:

Post a Comment